The second format we will talk about in this post is that of the videos. They are also great for generating traffic, and all you need is a YouTube channel, for example, to publish them. And there are also other ways to generate revenue with videos in addition to YouTube.
This format is prevalent mainly because it is an easy way to consume. All the user needs to do is watch a video on a screen, be it a cell phone, tablet, computer or another device that has Internet access.
Some Tips For Recording Videos:
- Create a script with all the knowledge you will put on your video. This will make it easier for you to remember everything the material needs to contain. To learn how to create a quality script, read our guide how to make a script for video classes.
- Engage the viewer in the first seconds of the video. The biggest challenge of this format is to get people interested from the beginning so that they do not stop seeing it before it ends. Therefore, it shows in the first seconds of what you will talk about and how it may be useful for the viewer.
- Be as clear as possible while you are talking and conversing with your audience. Establish a dialogue, because although people cannot respond while you are recording, they will feel comfortable leaving doubts and suggestions in the comments.
- Invest in a good film crew. In the beginning, it is possible to record with the mobile phone, but it is essential to think about investing in right equipment so that the quality of the videos is the best possible.
- Make a right edition of your video. The more complete and well produced it is, the more it will keep the attention of visitors to your channel.
In addition to these tips, there are individual others that can also help you create a good video.